Communications Manager - In-House
We're currently seeking a Communications Manager for a global finance/ credit organisation. This is an excellent development role for someone wishing to gain experience working independently, with direct exposure to the corporate sector, acting as comms partner to the executive leadership team of a growing bank/finance company.
The role will spend 2 months based at the Essex HQ, and there-after the role can be based in central London or Essex. They require a strong Communications Manager who has experience within corporate communications, and knowledge of the finance or credit sector would be advantageous. You will have experience in managing both internal and external communications programmes and be self-managed.
- Planning, researching and writing four issues of their in-house magazine.
- Supervising the layout and distribution of the magazine
- Organising and facilitating an annual management meeting
- Support for diverse strategic projects and initiatives within the group.
- Internal communication, and also coordination on external messaging and rollout.
- Creating/distributing webcasts for CEO.
- Thought leadership
- External media engagement
- Managing external PR agencies.
In return: They will offer a base of 355-£70k DOE, plus fantastic package and benefits including a company car. They are a supportive medium-sized global company, who can offer you a great newly created role to make your own, and work on a global level.
Please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or all Justyne 07971 361 206 for a confidential chat.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Essex
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Essex
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Essex
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Essex
- Government Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Essex