Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – Luxury Travel PR
Are you a travel PR specialist? Have you a solid 2 years experience as an Account Executive? Do you want to further your career and knowledge with an agency that leads the way in luxury travel PR? Do you want to learn from the best?
Spotl1ght Communications is a successful international PR agency based in London and with a number of recent new business wins we are looking for a strong Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to start as soon as possible. If you already know how to organise media stays, support clients at key travel trade events across the world, and want to be part of a multi- tasking team, then apply now. We are based in West London in a fun office with a prosecco and beer taps, dogs and ping pong, within a 10-minute walk of Hammersmith station.
- Report to your line manager – Senior Account Manager
- Support Senior Account Manager in the implementation of PR campaigns for a range of luxury travel and lifestyle clients
- Develop international media relationships and press office duties
- Manage the details of press trips and key trade events including media demands, RSVPs etc.
- Handle and produce all monthly reporting systems/documents to clients.
- Fundamental knowledge of PR and its tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of pitching stories to secure results
- Good social media skills
Agency experience in a similar industry is preferred.