Corporate PR Executive - 12 Month Contract
Seeking an in-house Corporate PR Executive role delivering corporate/b2b campaigns across a range of verticals for a pioneering global organisation? Read on….
Operating from strategically placed global operations, this professional services firm is a real pioneer and love driving change and innovation. With expertise across technology, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, government, defence, telecommunications, transport and logistics, and governments, it advises a range of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients on projects at the cutting edge of technology and tackles major economic and social issues.
Working with PR Managers and the Head of PR, as well as coordinating with international offices in the US and Nordic regions, and partnering content, social and digital teams, your role will be to maximise national and trade media exposure, as well as connecting with all the right influencers. It will also support on crisis work.
This very interesting role offers:
- Guaranteed project variety. Projects could range from promoting strategies for how technology will affect the future of transport and AI dominating the workplace, to European environmental emissions, educational trends and campaigning to keep children safer online.
This is a fixed term contract with a suggested salary to c.£35k depending on experience. You will also receive great benefits including:
- 25 days’ holiday (Option to buy or sell 5)
- 11% Pension
Interested? Please contact us ASAP to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Keywords: (“Public Relations” OR “PR” OR “Communications” OR “Corporate Affairs” OR “B2B” OR “Professional Services” OR “Technology” OR “Communications Executive”)
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Education Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Government Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)