Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Corporate & Financial Services
Are you an ambitious media relations star with a passion for current affairs? A fantastic opportunity has opened up for an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, or Account Director to join the Corporate Affairs team of a full-service communications and market research agency, with international based offices. This award-winning agency works across political, brand, and regulatory campaigns and are best known for their Public Affairs and Financial Services background. The team deliver important PR programmes and help to provide clients with effective advice and guidance.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding PR to really accelerate their career!
The company places great emphasis on the wellbeing of their team, highlighted by various special benefits including flexible working, team socials, mental health awareness, and dedicated professional development budgets.
- Managing clients’ accounts, strengthening and delivering strategic PR programmes, in line with clients’ business commercial goals
- Providing clients with effective strategic guidance
- Creating and sustaining relationships with key journalists, analysts and social media influencers
- Observing clients’ presence across different media channels, especially online
- Managing junior team members
- Proven PR experience, either agency or in-house, ideally within the Corporate or Financial Service sectors
- A strong black book of contacts
- A passion for current affairs and the ability to translate this into client needs
- Experience advising clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-calibre, and friendly team! To apply, or for more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org