Junior Account Executive - Account Executive - Food & Drink
We're delighted to partner with this fantastic independent, creative PR and Social agency of 35 fun and friendly consultants who are seeking an Junior Account Executive or Account executive with a minimum of 6 months PR experience ideally in the food and drink sector, however consumer and lifestyle also advantageous to join their growing Food and drink team. They work with some well-known brands to exciting new to the market at artesian brands, in both the food and drinks sector and if you love gin they have an amazing campaign kicking off shortly!
Based in central London within very beautiful offices, this fearless agency like to run with big ideas to create innovative and memorable solutions that change perceptions and capture imaginations. People enjoy working here and there is no limit to your development or opportunity to advance. There is a clear opportunity for this role to advance to senior account director and onwards to associate.
- Report to Senior Account Manager
- Support team in the implementation of PR campaigns for amazing food and drink clients
- Develop media relationships and press office duties
- Manage the details of press trips and key trade events including media demands, RSVPs etc.
- Handle and produce all monthly reporting systems/documents to clients.
They are offering a salary of £19-24k 25 days holiday, personal training and development plan, and career path to SAE and beyond, Private Medical Insurance, company pension (4% employer contribution), performance-related pay scheme, season ticket loan, early finishes every Friday, cycle to work scheme, be good days – everyone may take 1 day (paid) to work for a charity of their choice, birthdays – 3pm departure after cake, weekly running club on Wednesday (not compulsory!) (plus 2 pub runs Per Year), bubbles Friday, away days and lots of other fun stuff!
You can apply online, or send your CV and cover note to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Consumer Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)