Account Manager – Financial Services PR/Corporate Communications
A highly reputable PR agency in London is looking for an Account Manager to join their Financial Services team. This hire comes as they have really expanded their client sectors from more than just traditional FPS and now have clients in the following sectors; Asset Management, FinTech, Property, Hedgefunds, Consumer Finance, Robo Advice, Mortgage Advisors, Stockbrokers, Private Equity.
- 28 days holiday a year
- Summer working hours July - August – Friday finish time of 4:30pm
- Monthly team drinks
- Fully compliant pension, after completing 3 months of full-time employment at the company
- Birthday off – if falls on a week day
- Annual discretionary bonus based on business and individual performance, after successful completion of their probationary period
There are around 20+ people in their London office and slightly less their U.S. office and they like to work very closely with the U.S. team and there are lots of opportunities to travel and do a stint in the U.S. In London, they have their own in-house design team and they encourage everyone to get involved with all elements of the agency including social media, design, content creation, website creation, integrating marketing and pride themselves on offering a holistic service to clients.
- Evaluates results against objectives, programmes, plans
- Contributes to elements of PR plans and programmes in conjunction with Account Director/Director
- Demonstrate strong writing skills for PR content generation (releases, bylined articles, case studies, etc); edits material prepared by others
- Demonstrate media relations skills, develops knowledge of media landscape
- Demonstrate knowledge of the client's competitive landscape and industry sector
- Experience in the Corporate Communications, preferably within an agency
- Interest in the Financial Services sector
- Experience in leading on accounts
- Experience in Media Relations
For full info, please contact email@example.com!