Health Director: Mid-Sized Global Communications Firm - Chart your own career path!
This mid-sized global communications agency was founded just over four years ago and has consistently out-performed the PR market. It is one of the fastest-growing mid-sized agency brands globally and a top 60 firm by revenue. Part of a family of brands, it offers a boutique client experience backed by the resources of one of the industry’s leading PR networks.
With a client roster including some of the most recognized company names across technology, fashion and social media, it has also recently won the business of one of the world’s leading names in healthcare. With this major pharmaceutical client under its belt, the firm is looking for an ambitious Health Director to join its rapidly growing team; to springboard off these foundational accounts and build a thriving health practice. This is a rare opportunity to be part of an early-stage, high-growth firm and chart your own career path.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced health PR practitioner (proven pharma business capabilities are is essential), with a strong track-record in new business. You will be someone who has the hunger and talent to wow clients, prospects and talent alike, and who desires the opportunity to apply everything they’ve learnt in their career to build and lead their own business..
Experience of running integrated health campaigns, including digital and social is desired.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive growth with existing and prospective health clients
- Lead key business development opportunities and pitches.
- Maximize business potential and advance great work through masterful orchestration of high-performing integrated teams
- Serve as trusted advisor and business partner to key client contacts.
- Develop and advance health industry/sector leadership
- Cast integrated teams based on knowledge of client and specific needs of opportunity
- Ensure that teams are leveraging the right resources across communities at the right time to develop and deliver client-centered business solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial Acumen – Have strong proven experience of having built up a profitable business/practice and growing teams
- Excel across all spheres of communication and demonstrate excellence through leadership/example
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of our digital/social capabilities and how to apply them to client work
- Quality standards - set high-quality standards across teams, have an eye for detail and proactively contribute to quality standards across the company
- Presentation skills - be a confident and convincing presenter that exudes credibility in all meetings whether internal or external
- Continuously striving to demonstrate originality and creativity routed in sound strategic insight to apply to client’s work
- Showcasing and encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to both client work and the business as a whole
- Looking for creative ways and approaches to build the business both within and across practice.