PR Senior Account Executive
PR Senior Account Executive - Agency - Marylebone
£24,000 - £27,000
Does the idea of working on wine and chocolate clients (among others) make you giddy with excitement? Are you the 'go to' among your friends for all things food and drink? Well do I have the job for you!
I'm looking for an SAE to come on board at a boutique agency, working across food and drink clients (with the added bonus of arts and culture being added to your repertoire later). You'll be a media hound, who's keen to grow and develop in a fast paced, award winning agency.
Okay, so the job:
- Overall responsibility for campaign management delivery and hitting coverage targets
- Creating a media strategy: Sell-in and coverage securing ability across online, short lead, print, newspapers, magazines and local media
- Proactively suggesting ideas or new ways to generate coverage and being able to create into a simple plan
- Managing cost trackers
- Established media relationships in lifestyle, food, drink and luxury
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Proactively update clients on activity
- Clearly share updates and information in meetings and during client update calls
- To ensure you are constantly doing research on the industry and client to suggest ideas and share media opportunities constantly
- To be fully aware of all elements of the account whether you or another team member is working on that piece of work
- Ensure all documents which the client receives are correct and update from WIPs, Timelines to updates
- Be a self-starter, who's able to really drive client coverage
This is a really fantastic opportunity for an SAE who's keen to progress quickly and develop and hone new skills.
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, give me a call and we can chat.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.