Senior Corporate Communications Executive – In-house Professional Services Organisation
We have a fantastic in-house opportunity with an organisation that buys and sells companies in a multiple of Consumer sectors.
They employ the largest team of sector specialists in the UK and the largest group of hotel specialists in Europe, providing professional brokerage and advisory services from offices in major cities across Britain and Europe. They’ve been doing this for over 80 years and know these specific sectors and local markets inside out.
They are now looking for a candidate to support the Head of Corporate Communications in a role that is sure to bring a huge amount of variety to your day. You will be confident in developing a range of communications content across a variety of media including press releases, podcasts, industry videos, industry facing communications and promoting the work that they do across a variety of sectors, including hotels, pubs, restaurants, childcare, healthcare, convenience retail, leisure and medical.
- Managing a content calendar – to generate content across all sectors and business streams of the business
- Sourcing and editing content - working with colleagues across the business, including senior level sector heads, to craft and develop engaging stories.
- Responding to journalist queries and building media relationships ensuring questions are answered by appropriate subject matter experts, then following up to ensure guidance for replies is received in the required timeframes.
- Campaign communications – working with the marketing and design teams to generate communications plans for wider campaigns for different initiatives across the business.
- Previous experience working in a Communications role (preferably in a PR agency)
- Excellent copywriting and content development skills, with strong attention to detail and brand compliance
- Comfortable in dealing with media enquiries and undertaking proactive media outreach
- Communications experience, comfortable with using content management and online newsletter systems such as Cision
- Experience of using Office 365 and SharePoint communication sites
- Good project management skills and ability to multi-task across a number of different initiatives
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com!
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)