Senior Account Executive - Energy & Environmental
Senior Account Executive – Energy & Environmental
This top tier global consultancy is looking for an experienced high performing media-savvy operator, with solid experience of national and trade media relations, to work on some of the biggest brands in the industry.
The successful candidate will pay an important role in multi-stakeholder campaigns, including media relations, digital content creation, thought-leadership pieces and more to ensure the delivery of the deepest and broadest corporate proposition.
Skills & Attributes:
- Solid communication experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment
- Proven experience in the Environmental, Clean Tech, industrials, transport, logistics and/or manufacturing or energy industries, with a desire to build upon this specialism within a team who share a passion for the space
- Demonstrable passion for the sector and detailed knowledge of the commercial and communications challenges faced across all stakeholders
- A robust track record of multi-disciplinary and/or integrated agency corporate brand campaign work for heavyweight clients
- Excellent client servicing skills, with a track record of developing lasting client relationships
- Strong digital communication experience, in particular content development, publishing strategy and paid social would be advantageous
If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for a global, Cannes Award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Environmental Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Utilities Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)