Head of Health Campaigns – FMCG retailer
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest FMCG retailers as a Head of Health Campaigns, with a remit to devise and lead their strategy/approach in the health sphere.
This role blends communications, stakeholder engagement and policy so would best suit someone with a background in public affairs and communications.
A household name in the FMCG, Food & Drink and retail space, this company gets a huge amount of attention from the press and is one of the UK’s biggest brands. They continue to innovate to ensure they are ahead of the competition, with regular new initiatives and exciting product developments – from launching vegan ranges, trialling artificial intelligence in-store and continuing to always diversify their product offerings.
The company HQ has a fantastic vibe – with an on-site gym, heavily subsidised cafes, football and basketball court, with suppliers regularly setting up pop up food and drink stalls. The culture is trusting and flexible – as long as you get your work done, there’s no clock watching - giving you an incredible work life balance on top of a great benefits package that ensures employee retention remains incredibly strong.
The Role – Head of Health Campaigns
In this role, you’ll very much be the visionary for the brand’s health strategy from a policy, communications and advocacy perspective. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the brand’s partnerships with three important health charities and engaging with them to help develop and execute a plan to improve the health of customers, employees and colleagues worldwide
- Devising stakeholder and communications plans, working hand in hand with the media and PR teams who are responsible for the activation
- Extensive stakeholder engagement – internal and external
- Liaising with different departments within the company to pull together all the relevant health activities into one cohesive strategy
You will have:
- Policy development experience, someone that can influence politics
- Experience in managing partnerships with charities/third parties
- Strong track record of strategic communications
- Experience in health (or at least passion for the sector)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to influence at various levels and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- A salary of £75,000 - £100,000 DOE
Annual bonus up to 45% of annual salary
- Private healthcare and health screening every 2 years
Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
10% savings in store
- A retirement savings plan – 6-10% contribution rate
Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
Buy As You Earn Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Head of Group / Department CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Consumer Head of Group / Department CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Education Head of Group / Department CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- FMCG Head of Group / Department CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Head of Group / Department CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)