Social Media Executive – Not-For-Profit Healthcare Organisation
One of the UK’s leading providers of ethical and legal advice and indemnity to both doctors and dentists is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their team. This role will support the Media Relations Manager and Head of Marketing in developing and implementing the company’s social media strategy whilst across all channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. This is a really exciting opportunity to make the role your own and bring fresh new ideas to the company.
The successful candidate will also be strong in both written and verbal communications and have a proven track record of using social media channels in a business environment and also be able to demonstrate skills needed to increase social media engagement and manage social media campaigns.
- Providing day to day management of all social media platforms.
- Working with the marketing and sales teams and other departments to create maximum awareness of new company advice, products, services, events and initiatives through social media platforms.
- Implementing social media plans to maintain the organisation’s reputable position in the industry.
- Creating and managing content for each social media platform, working closely with the digital marketing team to ensure consistency with the organisation’s website and digital publications.
- Working with the marketing team to create innovative content formats that will work on social media platforms, such as animation, video, photos, images.
- Monitoring social media sites, reporting activity and trends using social media monitoring tools.
- A strong understanding of social media and working with key channels
- A background in healthcare/insurance/legal would be great but not vital
- Ability to manage social media campaigns
- Community Management experience
- Experience working in a social media/digital team in-house or at an agency
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com!