We have a really exciting opportunity with a fully integrated B2C and B2B generalist PR agency for a Marketing Assistant/Junior Writer! This is a story telling agency that have a genuine appetite for generating credible stories that will resonate with journalists and consumers. They help their clients become relevant to their audiences through PR, marketing and consulting with content as their focus.
They are an entrepreneurial business and growing fast! There are many opportunities for progression and to really shape your career. This role would suit an ambitious and content driven candidate.
• Managing multiple stakeholders across technology, consumer, and B2B accounts
• Supporting the Head of Content with marketing/content strategies for clients, and suggesting new ways of approaching client activities
• Producing a variety of first-class content for global clients, both long and short form
• Supporting new business opportunities
• Proficiency with content, marketing or note-taking tools is a plus
• Ability to learn quickly on the job and respond rapidly to client and business requests
• Detail orientated and well-organised, ensuring multiple projects are kept moving
• A team player, willing to buy into the culture of this growing organisation
• 1-2+ years of related experience (working as a writer/as part of a marketing team - agency of in house)
If this role sounds of interest to you, or you would like some more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!