Account Director - Senior Account Director - amazing brands.
We're seeking a strong account director or senior account director who would love to work on an exciting roster of glamours travel accounts. You'll have either a background in travel or be a consumer consultant who would love to focus on the travel sector.
We are partnered with a fully integrated global PR independent agency who are now seeking a strong travel PR Account Director or Senior Account Director who would like to take the lead on some exciting and very glamours travel accounts, the destinations you will visit will be the envy of your friends!
This is a PR agency at the top of its game; renowned for grabbing headlines with campaigns that are highly creative, strategic and bursting with big event brand activations. They have launched and rejuvenated countless brands and work with an enviable roster of travel clients from global hotel brands, high-end travel destinations and resorts to airlines.
As a PR Account Director, you will be in the travel sector and or consumer, with experience of working driving and building brands. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively within a team as well as acting as the main point of contact for your clients as you help create and implement events, influencer work.
- Client counsel, you will be the main point for your clients.
- Create and present PR plans/proposals for ongoing PR programmes and projects
- Contribute to creative ideas and the overall PR programme for your clients
- Lead a great team, by giving innovative, creative solutions and inspire your team
- Writing well structured, persuasive copy and helping others to do the same
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to coach clients effectively
This is a varied role, with an amazing client list. Your chance to visit some amazing destinations and have wonderful travel experiences.
They are looking to offer a base of £45-£55k, plus package and full benefits, flexible working and work from home, amazing team, supportive management, personal training and development, opportunities to associate and beyond, work-life balance, early finish Friday, all this plus much more - please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne for a confidential chat.
public relations, pr, communications, luxury, travel, luxury travel
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)