Property PR Senior Account Manager
My client is an established Manchester based PR agency who is on the lookout for an exceptional PR Senior Account Manager to work on a mix of consumer and B2B clients covering property (this will be the main sector, covering both commercial and residential), event/launches, finance and a telecoms client.
They are looking for someone with strong writing skills, who enjoys event planning and who has a proven background in gaining national coverage. Personality they want someone ambitious who wants to fast track up to an AD level and someone who has ‘get up and go’ and who wants to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity within a well-established agency for a candidate who has 4 years or more PR Agency experience under their belt.
Candidates need to be self-motivated individuals, who will relish being at the heart of each client account and must have, proven media relations skills, social media expertise, copywriting skills, and be great at liaising with clients and the media.
Candidates with a natural flair for pitching and writing proposals would be of great interest!
Client sectors cover high profile sports, property, hospitality, leisure and events.
- High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences
- Strong copywriting skills
- A solid understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what makes a story
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently within a supportive team environment
- Strong administrative and project management skills
- Reliable and highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Confident and has the ability to foster confidence and respect from others
- Great inter-personal skills and confident liaising with the media
- Thorough and pays attention to details
- Proactive, enthusiastic and has a willingness to go above and beyond
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, via telephone and email
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients and coverage
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients;
- Fully participate in brainstorms and create workable programmes for new business and existing clients
The right candidate will not only be given the opportunity to fast track their career but will play a pivotal role in the company’s growth!
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in Manchester
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in Manchester
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in Manchester
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in Manchester