Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Consumer
Are you at a PR agency where you no longer feel inspired or excited by the work you are doing? Or does your agency say it’s integrated but you find yourself working on the same traditional PR campaigns? Perhaps it’s time for a change – this integrated PR & Content agency is undergoing an exciting period of growth and is being talked about a lot for all the right reasons.
About the Agency:
- A PR agency that is part of a top UK advertising group meaning that for some of their large clients they can work on huge integrated campaigns
- Big name clients including the likes of Avon, Tesco, Emirates, Amazon, Alpen, Starbucks, Canon and Nintendo
- Fully integrated – they have specialists across experiential, PR, influencer marketing, digital, social & broadcast to add extra dedicated experience
- An exciting and varied mix of work, from content focused campaigns, experiential/events, traditional press offices and integrated campaigns
- Growing a lot – plenty of new business wins so it’s an exciting time to join
Culture & Benefits:
- Team of around 65 – they share Christmas parties with the rest of the integrated group which is about 400 in total!
- Very entrepreneurial and not hierarchal, everyone is listened to and can participate
- They hold speaker breakfasts every 2 weeks to keep staff inspired and tapped into industry trends and knowledge sharing. Anyone can suggest a topic and previous speakers have included senior people from Red Bull, Instagram and Buzzfeed
- Down time Thursdays in the office with drinks and pizza
- A bar in the basement
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
The Role – Consumer Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Due to growth we are looking for an AM/SAM to join this exciting agency and work across a great portfolio of big name consumer brands – from retail to consumer tech and lifestyle.
The work includes an interesting and varied mix – working on gin pop ups and celebrity fashion & beauty ranges for a huge supermarket account, harnessing the power of influencers on awareness campaigns for a chain of gyms and collaborating with lifestyle brands to raise awareness of consumer issues affecting our planet and the environment through quirky and attention grabbing stunts.
A full job spec can be supplied on application but some essentials will include:
- Agency experience a must
- A nose for what makes a good story, and proven experience in coming up with proactive ideas that deliver measurable results in the national newspapers
- Understand the social and digital landscape, and now how to exploit these channels for your clients
- A good team player, able to nurture and empower your junior team and play your part in a success team
In return this role will provide you with excellent career progression, an exciting client portfolio and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)