Account Director/Senior Account Director - Consumer
3 days left
- Contract Type
An independent communications agency with a strong and varied portfolio of household name clients spanning the likes of Café Nero, Vodafone, Pizza Express, Amazon, Hilton, Shell and Honda.
They have been established for over 15 years and deliver creative campaigns that blend together creative, PR/media, experiential, social and content, with social/content being an area that’s really growing for them.
It’s an exciting time to join as they have recently announced some fantastic new business wins, organic account growth and several new senior hires including a Creative Director (who we placed).
Culture-wise this agency hires heavily on this, it’s a close-knit team who are ambitious but also all get on well and go to the pub/socialise together. No overly hierarchal structures, no office politics. As a result, cultural fit is just as important as ability when it comes to who they hire.
Size wise, they are a team of around 20 and have a great benefits package including:
- Free breakfast every day
- Flexible working/flexi hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile phone insurance
- Free annual eye test and discounts on glasses
- Private healthcare
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- Discretionary profit share bonus
- 25 days holiday
- CIPR individual membership
- Plenty of training and development
The Role – Account Director/Senior Account Director
This AD or SAD role will be at the heart of the agency. Driving and leading brand campaigns, keeping a hungry team focused and happy - as well as working with the management team to keep the agency at the top of its game.
A full job spec can be supplied on application but some key responsibilities will include:
- Managing high profile consumer brand accounts to an extremely high standard – with a big focus on creative, media, content, social and experiential
- Open to overseeing a few B2B/issues heavy accounts – however the majority of the portfolio is consumer
- Run different types of communications programmes, from brand building, to a day-to-day ‘drumbeat’ press office, to content and digital
- Be all over the news agenda, trends, the latest openings, people and events and use this to come up with news angles, ideas, content for clients
- Always set the bar high to which junior colleagues can aspire, whilst mentoring, nurturing and motivating them every day
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw or apply now! E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Account Director/Senior Account Director - Consumer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)