Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Alcohol Brands
3 days left
- Contract Type
This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry.
It has a diverse mix of talent across core practices spanning brand marketing and social, influence and content and corporate communications, underpinned by specialists in strategy and creative, as well as deep expertise in employee engagement, sponsorship, CSR, and crisis management - the full package!
Based in stunning offices with panoramic views of London and two in house bars, it’s a fantastic culture with really inspirational people to learn from. The benefits package is befitting of a global agency, you will absolutely be rewarded and recognised for your work and talents here with access to world class training and career opportunities.
The Role – Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Major Alcohol Brands
This role will see you work across some exciting, household name, premium/luxury alcohol brands as both their European Hub agency and UK activation agency.
The team activates across their consumer and trade PR, bringing the brands to life through cultural pillars, large and small scale campaigns and activations, partnerships, and a robust press office. Each brand also has a strong influencer relations offering, ensuring all ideas are integrated across earned and influence.
Culturally, it's an exciting, highly-engaged team who have an array of expertise across lifestyle, entertainment, food and drink brands. We're looking for people to join who are really passionate about what they do and like a fun, fast-paced environment with a really dynamic group of clients who are excited by and engaged with PR & Influencer work. The team is incredibly strong and very motivated; and the clients really see them as partners in their business.
- An experienced SAM looking for a step up to AD or an already established AD
- Drinks experience ideal but not essential, however you must have worked on well known consumer brands
- Proven agency experience
- Culturally connected and/or Luxury lifestyle or premium brand experience
- Ideally has worked on some EUR / Global hub work as well as UK activity
- Competitive salary up to £48,000
- 25 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you’d like to be considered for this role or discuss other opportunities we have on. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Alcohol Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly