PR Account Director – Luxury Travel & Lifestyle
About the Agency
- An international, integrated PR & communications agency with offices in several global locations including Dubai, Paris and Milan and plans to expand
- Specialising in luxury travel & destinations, their client list is truly enviable
- Their UK team is around 30 meaning culturally, they combine the close-knit feel of a boutique with the resources and benefits of a global agency
- Fantastic opportunity for international travel – employees are encouraged to visit other offices for short secondments to meet the teams and broaden their knowledge
- 22 days annual leave and a range of other benefits
The Role – Account Director
We are looking for an Account Director to join the luxury travel and lifestyle team of this agency, managing a talented team of four. You’ll ideally have experience across luxury travel as priority and food, beverage and lifestyle are a bonus.
The ideal candidate will be well travelled and have a solid understanding of the luxury world with relevant media contacts and relationships across major national newspapers, glossy magazines and niche titles on and offline.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Leading, managing and developing the team on a daily basis
- Developing strategic, integrated PR campaigns and overseeing implementation
- Securing highly targeted media coverage with relevant A list luxury and lifestyle media [on and off line]
- Working with the new business team and the MD on new business pitches
- Support inter working with other teams [internationally and in the UK office]
- Competitive salary DOE
- Incredible client base in luxury travel and lifestyle
- Career progression, the next level up is Associate Director at this agency
- The opportunity to work in an international agency, with offices in Dubai, Italy, France and Germany. Inter-office travel is encouraged
- 22 days holiday per annum
For more information on this exciting role or to discuss other roles we are currently working on, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: email@example.com
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne