Account Director - Luxury Lifestyle
Account Director opportunity to work on an exciting range of luxury and consumer lifestyle campaigns within integrated agency.
An exciting and vibrant integrated communications agency, with an international presence. They cover a wide range of consumer and b2b sectors including luxury, lifestyle, charity, automotive, food & drink, travel, technology, fashion, retail and sport.
With clear values that they apply to their UK and global brand work as well as culture this agency had enjoyed high client retention with big brands (as well as recent new biz wins!) and have a good staff retention rate. They even recently reduced the working day by half an hour in favour of smart working rather than long hours for the sake of it.
As part of a wider group, they are able to offer their staff some great additional benefits and perks, including more bonuses, healthcare scheme, private medical insurance scheme and financial support for personalised training.
The award-winning consultancy is now looking to grow its team at AD level.
To be successful, key skills you’ll have:
- Act as lead day-to-day contact with sector clients, including leading update meetings and calls where relevant
- Lead the team through setting out clear roles & responsibilities and making sure the team is hitting deadlines and sticking to the scope of work for each project
- Support the team to develop integrated PR plans for campaigns; demonstrating an understanding of global media and an established network of media contacts and develop understanding of other areas of media (digital/ social and paid
- Assist the team on media outreach / sell-in for campaigns if required during busy periods
- Excellent relationships with clients and have an overview of the entire account at any given time
- A willingness to share and pass on knowledge and experience, especially to junior members of the team
At this leading PR and content agency, the AM receives a competitive salary, in addition to 25 days holiday, bonuses, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare scheme, training, team socials and others!
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please get in touch.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral as a thank you for the intro.