Associate Director - Corporate
4 days left
- Contract Type
About the agency:
- Top 15 PR agency with a solid, growing team and part of an integrated networked agency - lots of opportunities to collaberate in cross agency work
- Team of around 80 people in London with a very team orientated culture and a supportive nature
- Chance for international work
- Excellent employee retention rate (people genuinely enjoy working here!)
- Growing business, therefore really exciting prospects and chance to grow with the agency
- As well as formal benefits (some details below), you also get treat Fridays, monthly awards and whole agency catch ups, and a dedicated 'Social Team' to arrange team activities and social events
Our client is looking for an Associate Director to join their corporate division, working with blue chip clients from a variety of sectors including aerospace, automotive, engineering and professional services.
The successful candidate will lead a team of juniors that sit within the corporate team and will have the opportunity to grow and develop the team out, working closely with the head of corporate.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience managing corporate accounts
- Strong planning, organisational and team management skills
- Strong media and stakeholder relations skills
- An appreciation of the role of social media/content marketing
- A track record of securing client confidence by providing expert counsel and delivering quality media coverage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary - circa £70,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience
- 5% contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Company training scheme
- Mobile phone
- Enhance maternity and paternity
- Flexible working policy
- Performance related annual bonus
- Plus more....
If this Associate Director role could be of interest, please contact email@example.com or call 0203 826 1222.
Apply for Associate Director - Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)