Senior Account Executive (Drinks PR)
4 days left
- Contract Type
This specialist drinks PR agency, founded 2 years ago by an expert in the industry, already has some amazing clients already, both UK and global, including some huge spirits brands and well known Cocktail bar. They also work across very integrated campaigns, giving you a chance to experience traditional PR but also events, social / digital marketing and trade advocacy work.
They've only been established for a very short period of time and are already on track to achieve 20% growth year on year, so will be expanding quickly - now is a brilliant time to join them. They have LOTS of new business coming in, so it's a really great opportunity.
- Flexible working, with a focus on staff well-being - you can work from home once or twice per week
- Budget for a team social at a new bar each month
- 'Headspace' app for everyone
- Pet-friendly offices
- 1 late start per week to go to the gym (after one year's service)
- Lots of training and coaching opportunities including WSET training
- Opportunity to get promoted quicker than industry standard
Salary would be circa £25k - £28k.
They're looking for ambitious candidates, with 1-2 years PR expeirnece, that want to work in a business where they're able to forge their own career paths due to the number of opportunities and experiences available to them that wouldn't be found in a big agency. Drinks experience isn't essential, but a passion and interest in the industry is!
If this Senior Account Executive opportunity sounds of interest, please contact Alex Lewington (email@example.com) for more information.
Apply for Senior Account Executive (Drinks PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly