Press Officer (Corporate Comms)
1 day left
- Contract Type
Fantastic opportunity for a strong press officer to join a well known FTSE 100 business in the FMCG/Retail sector.
- Build a good understanding of the issues, challenges and priorities for the business
- Support in the delivery of the communications and media relations strategy and plan
- Responsible for researching news angles and story leads, using insights and data to inform ideas and targeting
- Draft and fact check media materials
- Generate ideas for thought leadership initiatives
- Responsible for managing end to end reactive media enquiries
- Proactive and reactive media relations
- Working closely with the customer services team to support with communications
- Ability to identify emerging issues and have a strong news sense/hunger for the news & media
- You will be responsible for managing certain projects working with various stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Digitally savvy with a strong news sense
- Experience working with the media and confidence in speaking with journalists
- Experience in crisis/issues management
- Ability to develop engaging and innovative media content for press releases and media statements
- Experience working in a fast paced press office both reactively and proactively is required. Ideally this will be from an FMCG/Retail background or another consumer facing business.
If you have the experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Press Officer (Corporate Comms)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly