PR Account Manager
I am super excited to be working with a leading B2B PR agency based in the Buckingham area as they search for a passionate and driven PR Account Manager to join their growing team.
What I absolutely loved about meeting with the owner of this agency is his passion for his people. Our client has ensured that they offer a benefits package that really is second to none and because of his interest in his people and desire to provide the very best working culture and environment it genuinely is a fantastic place to work. As they do offer such an outstanding working environment and an exceptional culture, they are looking for people who will fit well within the team. If you don't mind joining a team that have a gorgeous office dog and love getting your wellies on and heading out into the surrounding countryside for walks, then this could be the role for you.
Our client is looking for a PR Account Manager to join their team working across an impressive portfolio of accounts, being the main point of contact and driving relationships. If you are looking to join a team where 100% of their own people feel that they stay true to their values and are an exceptional place to work, then keep reading!
- You will be the main point of contact on your portfolio of accounts and will be client facing, developing relationships
- Content creation; you will be hands on in the creation of content for press releases, articles, blogs and other requirements of your client
- Social media management; developing social strategies, implementing and analysing all social activities, reporting back to your client and make suggestions for improvement
- Media relations; you will be working with press at a regional, national and global level and will enjoy selling in to gain maximum coverage
- You will get involved in new business, pitches and proposals
Key skills and experience:
- You will have experience in working within an agency and preferably have B2B experience
- You will have proven experience in managing your own accounts and being client facing
- Excellent writing skills and love writing B2B content which is sometimes technical
- Passionate, driven and love working as part of a close team.
This role would suit a PR Account Manager looking to join a close-knit team, managing a portfolio of clients and developing your career in an agency that puts their people first. Offering both flexibility and work/life balance this really is an excellent opportunity!
This role is based in Buckinghamshire and is commutable via: Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Bicester and parts of Oxfordshire. Due to location you will need to drive.
PR Account Manager, £ competitive, PR agency, Buckinghamshire