PR & Communications Manager
We're looking for a passionate and driven PRCommunications Manager to help us tell great stories about Moneybox and amplify our presence in the media. You will play an important part in the next phase of the company’s growth and in developing the Moneybox brand.
What you’ll do
Work directly with the Head of Marketing, Community Manager and our co-founders to raise the profile of the company and our mission:
- Deliver regular coverage across target media to drive brand credibility and new customer acquisition.
- Build relationships with key journalists and influencers.
- Manage day to day press office – pursue relevant opportunities and respond to reactive enquiries.
- Own the creation of press releases, media packs and briefing documents.
- Constantly look for new opportunities to spread the word about Moneybox to relevant audiences.
- Measure the impact of coverage / press activity across core KPIs.
- Create cause-led content for owned media channels to ensure consistent brand messaging.
- Plan and manage a calendar of external events and speaking opportunities to increase profile of the company and key members of the team.
- Build relationships with relevant partner brands and organisations.
- Take ownership of our SEO and link-building strategy, including potential agency management, to drive customer acquisition.
Who you are
- Genuine interest in financial technology and consumer affairs.
- A proactive self-starter with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Outgoing and confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in.
- A great storyteller and creative thinker who is always full of ideas.
- Collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board.
Experience and skills
- 4 years+ relevant experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality coverage from the creation of media assets through to selling in stories.
- Have a strong press book with contacts in the personal finance space (preferred).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Creative mindset.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Please include salary expectations in your covering letter.