Account Manager - Unlimited Holiday!
We have partnered with an award-winning, top 10 global PR agency with offices in 20 countries who work with category creators and industry leaders to build the world’s most magnetic brands. With fantastic offices based in Holborn, the London team are about 100 strong, this is a place where ambition is celebrated, curiosity is encouraged, and kindness is valued above all else.
The team are creative thinkers, expert problem solvers, passionate storytellers, and all-round good eggs. Together, they're an agency that values collaborative working alongside autonomy, where flexibility is as important as reliability. Their aim is to set the standard for the next generation of global PR agencies, and they now seek a technology b2b PR account manager to join their team.
As a PR Account Manager you will have strong experience in the Technology B2B and corporate sector. This role will see you taking the strategic lead on the accounts and working on global PR campaigns. You will also be a champion and mentor to junior consultants, assisting with their progress.
- Experience in Tech B2B and or corporate sectors.
- Possess great knowledge of the media landscape and news agenda and is on top of social media trends.
- Hold strong relationships with national, local and vertical media and understands the ingredients for a good story.
- Be a strong writer with creative flair and great attention to detail.
- Show creativity in brainstorms and client meetings – always challenges the status quo.
They will offer a base of £30-£39k, plus bonus, pension, supportive team, creative projects, flexible working, UNLIMITED HOLIDAY entitlement, early finish Friday, tailored career path and opportunities for growth to senior account manager and beyond, amazing offices, casual dress code and creative and buzzy culture, fun socials - all this plus much more.
Please apply on line or email your CV with cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you'd like to chat through the role, please call Justyne.
PR, public relations, technology, social media, integrated.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)