PR Account Executive (Consumer)
About the Consumer PR Company
This reputable and exciting PR agency has an opportunity which is not to be missed - their team is made up of former Weber Shandwick, freuds, and M&C Saatchi employees who came together to do things a bit differently..
Based in Central London, my client is looking for an Account Executive to join their established and international team, with offices in New York and Los Angeles too. Their clients include some of the biggest consumer brand names in the business, from an international luxury resort chain, the nation's favourite sportswear brand, a top car manufacturer, and a designer furniture company.
About the Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your media and client relationship-building skills within an established PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive role:
* You will be involved in all aspects of campaigns, from planning to delivery, with a specific focus on securing coverage and consulting clients with whom you will have built excellent working relationships
* You will produce creative and compelling press materials before pitching them to the media
* You will forge excellent working relationships with the media, through which you will secure creative and compelling coverage in national and trade publications
* You will sit in on new business pitches and senior-level meetings to get an unprecedented insight into all areas of agency-life
If you are currently working as a (Junior) Account Executive in the consumer PR space, apply now to join this exciting agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
* 1 years'+ experience within the consumer PR space
* A great personality, strong opinions, and a confident nature
* Excellent writing and organisational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
* Press contacts in national and trade publications
At this leading consumer PR agency, the Account Executive receives a competitive salary, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including 25 days' holiday excellent progression opportunities, a strong social community, flexible working, commission for new business introduced, company-wide outings (they're going to New York this summer!), and a generous pension contribution.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now, or to find out more information about the Account Executive role and any other vacancies for which we recruit, call 0203 958 9097.