Senior Global PR Manager - In-House
Based in Central London, we have partnered with a global technology leader who provides engineering and industrial software. They are driving digital transformation across the entire asset and operations life cycle of capital-intensive industries. The company’s engineering, planning and operations, deliver proven results to over 16,000 customers across the globe.
Its customers are supported by the largest industrial software ecosystem and they have recently been acquired by a global giant. They are now going through growth and seek a Senior Global PR Manager to join there Communications team.
- Support a busy in-house PR team conducting integrated global communications
- Manage a roster of agencies in MEA; North America; Europe; LatAm and APAC
- Write press releases, blogs, digital content and opinion pieces as required
- Provide rapid responses to media enquiries
- Contribute creative ideas on how to increase the profile of the brand globally
- Thought leadership
- Manage and support a PR specialist – provide leadership and mentorship
- Manage internal communications to key stakeholders
- Support regional events
- Support crises and issues if they arise
You will need a strong background in the technology b2b sector, (only technology can be considered) in-house experience in a must. You must have the ability to really drive the brand, manage external agencies have a good understanding of the MEA landscape. You will have the ability to set up the PR function and build strong relationships with global C-Suite leaders.
In return, they will offer a base of £65-£80K,+ £8,500 allowance, bonus, plus great package, work from home options and flexible working, casual dress code, supportive team, a global company which turnover circa £800m, great opportunities for career growth and development in the role, this is a newly created role to really make your own. All this plus much more please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne 07971 361 206 this role closes soon.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Manager (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)