AD- Issues/CSR/Public Sector
We have an AMAZING opportunity for an SAD to join this genuinely fantastic agency.
A few things to know about them
- 60 strong, fully integrated
- Based London (Central)
- MULTI award winning, we've never seen so many awards for campaign work and being a fantastic place to work
- SUPER creative and truly integrated
- Very cool clients and campaign work spanning a multitude of different sectors from charity, arts, retail, food/drink, public sector/government - transport, food, nutrition, education, parenting/children, homeless, business issues and lots more
- You'll be working on some very cutting edge, extremely high profile campaigns involving lots of issues messaging to brand activation, public sector work - issues, crisis management, stakeholder engagement and much more
- The agency works very collaboratively so you'll be involved with planners, creative, production etc
- The focus is on outstanding client management but also on its employees - everyone is very much considered an individual and their needs are considered and cared for
We have a full job spec for successful applicants or you can call Emma Carey, MD for a confidential chat on 020 7099 6002.
You will need to be a seasoned and super talented senior PR with a background of working at known / big London / UK agencies and have worked on some public sector/charity/govt etc or issues based/behaviour change campaigns.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)