ASD/DIRECTOR - CORPORATE - 12 MONTH MAT COVER
This leading Soho based agency is seeking a top notch corporate PR/comms professional to join them ideally from mid to late Oct for a 12 month mat cover role in their corporate division.
You will be working on some fantastic big brand/big budget clients spanning everything from travel to financial services, retail and more.
The agency is not corporate in culture so this role needs someone who is comfortable in quite a laid back culture but who has tons of gravitas and the skills to handle a largeish team and work on high profile clients/campaigns.
You will ideally come from a known UK/London agency and have worked on corporate driven campaigns for known brands covering a range of sectors.
You will above all need to have really strong client management skills and the ability to lead a strong team of really talented people.
You will be able to demonstrate high levels of both strategic thought and creativity, provide high levels of client counsel, develop strong corporate narrative/positioning etc, as well as have experience in the usual thought leadership, exec profiling, campaign planning, news gen, crisis/issues management and be a strong writer but lead on pitches etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well respected agency with an excellent reputation, big clients, a friendly team in a high profile role that will really put you on the map.
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)