Are you an Account Executive looking for a new challenge?
Are you an Account Executive looking for the step up in your career?
Are you a Senior Account Executive looking for a new challenge?
I am working with a well-respected and “go-to” agency, who are currently looking for a new Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to focus on their retail and property clients.
This new position will provide strategic counsel and proactive support of B2B/B2C PR campaigns for a portfolio of clients that include some of the leading owners and asset managers in the industry and many of the best-known UK property landmarks.
The ideal candidate must be creative thinking and commercially aware with excellent communication skills. PR experience in a corporate/B2B industry is a must and a notable passion for the industry with an interest in current affairs… especially within retail, F&B and property.
There is scope to expand your client exposure in this role, according to both previous experience and personal interests.
- Liaison with traditional and new media to actively promote the interests of all clients
- Deal with enquiries from media contacts
- Write press releases and research news trends and angles for features opportunities
- Generate coverage and features for clients by proactively selling stories and feature ideas to media targets through face-to-face to face meetings, attendance at networking events and regular communication
- Developing strategy documents for clients and presenting ideas
- Attendance at client meetings where appropriate, plus trade and consumer shows to expand sector knowledge
- Prepare regular client reports
- Oversee the collating, analysing and evaluating of media coverage; circulating to relevant clients
- Coordinate studio or location photography
This company pride themselves on a nurturing, positive working environment – This includes a flat structure, allowing for collaborative working, as well as many sociable events within the team! All training is tailored entirely to you and your career development needs, as well as various team building days (such as Go-Karting!) and a one-to-one mentoring programme.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals up for grabs!