Hanbury Strategy is looking for a new Communications Executive. Described as 'one of the most exciting start-ups in Public Affairs for some years', Hanbury is a fast-growth consultancy with brilliant people and stellar clients.
The individual who fills this role will have the opportunity to work on a range of fast-growth clients and will work directly with colleagues of all levels of seniority within Hanbury.
- Offices located in the brilliant Second Home co-working space with an onsite cafe, showers, yoga, live music, film screenings
- 28 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Fortnightly team lunches
- A say in how we build the company at our regular internal strategy brainstorms
- Doctor Care Anywhere – providing you with access to medical appointments whenever you need it
- Training courses tailored to your personal ambitions and goals
- A strong work ethic, you don’t stop until it’s done
- A passion for politics
- An intellectual curiosity, you’re constantly asking questions and learning about new things
- The confidence to speak up, share your ideas and counter differing opinions in a respectful way
- A strong team spirit, you respect and support others
- An entrepreneurial spirit, the appetite to try new ideas, learn from failure and move on
A typical day might include the following:
- Monitoring the media for key developments relating to clients
- Producing original research and analysis to help our clients drive the news agenda
- Play an essential role in account teams, including agenda setting, client meetings and calls
- Briefing in stories to relevant media and building relationships with key journalists
- Helping to draft press releases, briefing notes and background information
- Taking part in brainstorms to come up with new story ideas for clients
- Support with the preparation of new business documents with company analysis and research
To apply please click 'Apply Now' referencing code CommsExec19 with your CV and cover letter.