Account Executive (Corporate Affairs)
About The Corporate Affairs Firm
This firm is a ground-breaking, Corporate Affairs PR firm based in central London. As an Account Executive you will be working with innovative data and ground-breaking research to build campaigns and grow the team, working collaboratively for continued success.
If you are interested in current affairs and desire to be involved in transformative campaigns using behavioural insight, a position with this fast-paced Corporate Affairs PR firm is the ideal role for you.
About The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to develop campaign delivery and contribute to strategic planning, further building on the client's reputation as an innovative Corporate Affairs firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
- Lead in building new business relationships, providing strategy on client accounts
- Develop an awareness of trends and specific opportunities related to Corporate Affairs PR
- Work to maintain high standards, writing exceptional copy, thinking creatively and securing coverage
- Proactively work in a fast-paced and creative environment, managing and supporting your team
If you are currently working as an Account Executive, with a passion for current affairs and a desire to join a company with an outstanding track record of delivering creative campaigns, then now is the chance to apply and join an innovative and rewarding Corporate Affairs firm.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
- Have a proven track record in public relations, preferably with experience in Corporate Affairs
- Be able to work efficiently on multiple projects with different deadlines
- Have exceptional research and writing skills and an enthusiasm to learn more about Corporate Affairs PR
- Be a positive, creative, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000, a as well as a generous bonus and lucrative benefits.
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.