PR Manager – Lifestyle & Wellbeing – In-House
Are you passionate about fitness and wellbeing? Are you looking for a dynamic and fast-growing role? An innovative and market-leading fitness and wellbeing brand is looking for a PR Manager to join their London team!
After a successful period of growth, the company now enjoys global sales across 100+ countries, and every US state. They are now looking for a talented PR Manager to deliver their strategy, social media, brand partnerships, events, and communications to raise brand awareness and drive engagement.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity work closely with the COO and CEO to develop a global PR plan for the entire business covering consumer PR, business PR, and building employer branding; all with the business mission of sustainability and conscious purchasing in mind.
- Creating and delivering integrated PR and digital communications strategies and campaigns, reaching and engaging target consumer audiences and communities
- Building the consumer-facing global profile of the brand by developing and nurturing relationships with relevant consumer media channels, influencers, bloggers and event organisers
- Delivering key brand messages, securing coverage focusing on the business missions of sustainability, ethics, and the entrepreneurial journey
- Attracting investors using strategic PR, pinpointing target audiences and communicating the potential for value creation
- Developing and maintaining purposeful and effective partnerships with relevant organisations, both online and offline
- Organising and delivering the Company’s presence at relevant and strategically important industry events, representing the brand as required
- Supporting the Brand Engagement team on other projects as required
- Proven PR experience, ideally including brand building and partnerships
- A track record of delivering events
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly personable, able to form great working relationships and apply networking skills
- Strong organisational skills, a flexible attitude, and the ability to work independently
- Significant interest/experience in the yoga industry
- Experience working in a start-up, scale-up or fast-growing ecommerce business would be an advantage but not a necessity
This is a great opportunity to really make your mark on a growing and exciting company! To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to Dimitra@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for PR Manager – Lifestyle & Wellbeing – In-House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)