In-House Corporate Press Officer - Professional Services
Seeking an in-house Press Officer role delivering corporate/b2b campaigns across a range of verticals for a pioneering global organisation? Read on….
Operating from strategically placed global operations, this professional services firm is a real pioneer and love driving change and innovation. With expertise across technology, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, government, defence, telecommunications, transport and logistics, it advises a range of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients on projects at the cutting edge of technology which find solutions for major economic and social issues. Their work ranges from promoting strategies for how technology will affect the future of transport and AI dominating the workplace, to European environmental emissions, educational trends and campaigning to keep children safer online.
Managing a PR Executive, working with another PR Manager and reporting to the Head of PR, this role will drive UK campaigns, as well as coordinating with international offices in the US and EU regions. Partnering content, social and digital teams, the role will advise and media train senior internal stakeholders across the business on how to translate and present case studies, thought leadership and technical projects into media friendly hooks which will be relevant to current affairs and social issues. A passion for media relations is a must as the role will then drive coverage to maximise national and trade media exposure, as well as connecting with all the right influencers. It will also support on crisis work.
Responsibilities, tasks and candidate attributes:
- PR campaigns – direction and execution: work with the business to design, deliver and evaluate a programme of creative, responsive, and news driven PR projects.
- Strategy, planning and budget: develop a region-level PR strategy, plan and budget for the UK.
- Press office: manage the corporate press office for the business, corporate announcements and any negative PR issues.
- Media training: organise bespoke media training for key spokespeople.
- Global PR team and International PR agency management
- Budget: manage the UK PR budget and oversee the international PR budget.
This is a fixed term contract with a suggested salary to c.£47k depending on experience. You will also receive great benefits including:
- 25 days’ holiday (Option to buy or sell 5)
- 11% Pension
- Private healthcare
- Many more…
Interested? Please contact us ASAP to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Keywords: (“Public Relations” OR “PR” OR “Communications” OR “Corporate Affairs” OR “B2B” OR “Professional Services” OR “Technology” OR “Press Officer” OR “PR Manager” OR “media relations”)
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Government Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Greater)