Account Manager - Consumer / Corpsumer
This Central London based global agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their Brand Reputation team. They are a mid/large sized agency with a team of c.150 and have plans to grow another 20-30% in 2019 with ambitious plans to become a top 10 agency.
The Brand Reputation team specialises in three things: creating brilliant communications strategies; delivering integrated campaigns across any industry (corporate and consumer); and understanding the vital issues which affect the way that organisations operate in society.
The team is growing and work on a real mix of clients spanning Financial Services, Beauty, Food & Drink and a Military Organisation. This agency offers great benefits and are keen to offer a large degree of autonomy across all levels as well as a chance to work across other sectors within the agency.
As account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering agreed client programmes with responsibility for providing timely and clear reporting on progress
- Day-to-day client liaison and management
- Maintaining a good understanding of clients’ business objectives, as well as the media, political and societal issues that affect them
- New business preparation and pitches
- Managing and developing junior team members
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking fast-paced environment
- Have strong media-handling skills and so are likely to have an agency background, although open to background
- Have both consumer and corporate communications experience
- Build strong relationships based on trust and respect
If you think you are suitable for this role, email your CV to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)