Senior Publicist - VARIED CONSUMER SECTORS
This agency is a market leading, consumer PR agency that works to create and deliver fully integrated campaigns, involving traditional PR, digital marketing, video and design strategy.
Having been established in 1980, they have over 30 years experience within the PR space and have expanded into global markets, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Dubai. They work with consumer brands surrounding the food & beverage, travel & leisure, home, retail & fashion sectors.
Due to recent growth, they are now seeking a Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director to work across a variety of prestigious and inspiring consumer brands.
About the role:
If you are a passionate consumer SAM or Junior Account Director with an excellent understanding of the media landscape and a flair for generating impactful coverage, this could be the ideal next step in your career.
You will have the opportunity to progress your career within a fast paced and consultative environment. This PR agency work very closely with their clients in order to develop award-winning strategy that is in line with their business objectives. Year on year they have been commended for their efforts and recognised by the industry for their innovative approach to PR & communications.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Supporting consumer clients across the retail, entertainment and lifestyle sectors
- Drive and lead on new business -pitching & winning new clients for the agency
- Management of a team of enthusiastic juniors
- Oversee the general day-to-day management of accounts
- Develop integrated strategy & oversee the implementation
- Remaining very hands on and ensuring that all KPIs are met by juniors
- Maintain strong, senior level contacts across relevant consumer press & national newspapers
- Assist in the professional and personal development of direct reports
Please apply for this role if you are a strong publicist or Senior Account Manager in a consumer PR agency and want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced and thriving agency environment.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £40,000- £45,000 dependant on experience plus profit related bonus scheme. Benefits include: private healthcare, birthday off work, gym membership, breakfast club, flexi-working, quarterly team rewards, etc.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please contact Louisa Wetton on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 958 9097