Consultant | Corporate | Reputation | London
We are working with a global advisory firm in search of a consultant to join their team. A business that helps organisations to navigate an increasingly challenging political and economic landscape, their clients are well known in their fields of expertise; from technology to retail, they work with some of the world’s biggest names.
Experience of corporate comms in an agency environment would be really welcome. As a consultant you will have a lot of responsibility and be expected to add value at every turn. You will of course have guidance and support, but the business looks to consultants to work with clients very closely, getting to understand their business and offering counsel where appropriate. You will offer fresh thinking and new ways of doing things, be ambitious and keen to improve things where necessary. An ability to manage more junior members of the team is important, helping them to identity areas of development and supporting them as they work towards them. And of course executing high-end media work is essential. The business has a very clear commitment to its people. They truly recognise the contribution their team makes and so in return there is a huge emphasis on wellbeing and getting a balance.
If you are an Account Manager or Director and looking to spread your wings a little more, this consultancy could offer you all you need and more.
Apply for Consultant | Corporate | Reputation | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)