Account Executive - Food & Drink
We have partnered with a 40 strong fully integrated Public Relations agency who work with an impressive client portfolio. They have a creative, buzzy and infectious culture and they now seek to add to their impressive team with an Account Executive to join their amazing food & drink team.
As an account executive, you must have at least 12 months of Public Relations experience and ideally in the drinks sector. You will have a good understanding of the media landscape and experience with media relations and have excellent writing skills. One of your key clients will be a premium drinks brand and you will get to work on exciting events and fun campaigns.
- Experience in consumer PR, ideally within food and drink
- A passion for food and drink is a must!
- Experience with events
- Good contacts within media, social media and wider influencers
- Creative thinking
- Team player
In return, they will offer a base of £20-£25k, a chance to work on award-winning campaigns, big brands and premium brand clients, lots of training and career opportunities, you will work with an amazing team of professionals, creative and buzzy culture, fun socials and team away days, amazing offices, your chance to work on fully integrated campaigns. All this plus much more - please apply on line or e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)