Head of Health and Consumer Issues
Fantastic opportunity for a senior consumer healthcare expert who has experience across issues, internal communications, reputation management, press office and campaign management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of client accounts, from strategy to delivery and resourcing to revenue management. They will also play a leading role in new business, sit on the senior management team and be involved in all areas of people and team development.
This independent, medium sized agency actively encourage new ideas and initiatives and will support these through both allocation of time and financial investment where agreed.
This is a genuine opportunity for the right person to build on an existing portfolio of top tier brands, demonstrate clear leadership and deliver industry-leading ideas and campaigns in an entrepreneurial, innovative and supportive culture.
- Lead accounts including strategy, senior client relationship management, development of new ideas and PR activities, high level media and influencer relations, pro-active planning and financial reporting
- Establish multiple relationships within client organisations including members of the PR and marketing teams, key spokespeople, and other primary members of the internal PR buying unit
- Demonstrate market and industry knowledge and understanding including interest in and analysis of key client competitor and strategies to de-position where appropriate
- Expertise in all aspects writing and development of effective materials and presentations
- Ensure delivery of client results while motivating, supporting and developing team members
- Provide team management that encourages, supports and develops team members
- Ongoing financial and business management via maintenance of revenue target to ensure account profitability through effective team service levels
- Lead and participate in the presentation of new and existing business pitches
- Play a visible role across the agency to help the agency continue to grow as a business and as a great place to work
- Experience of managing/developing account team, with some or all of this at an Associate Director or Director level
- Evidence of responsibility for creating and directing successful healthcare programmes within a consultancy environment, either consumer or ethical
- Proven experience and ability in the procurement of new business.
- Strong team building and people management skills
- Good client retention and relationship management capabilities
- 'Self-starter' nature and able to grasp a fresh challenge and assume responsibility
- Motivated by a dynamic, growing and opportunistic environment
- Ability to think outside the box and deliver tangible value against client objectives
- Crisis and issues experience
This is a one off opportunity within a supportive, down to earth agency.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.
Apply for Head of Health and Consumer Issues
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly