Senior Manager - Corporate Reputation
Want to work with some large brands on some great campaigns? As my top client seeks to grow its corporate reputation team further at Senior Manager level for their central London office.
Our client is an international, multi-award winning agency - the kind that keeps on receiving ‘best’ accolades for its consumer, corporate and B2B campaigns and culture. They are understandably proud of both and offer their staff excellent benefits as to them happy staff makes sense.
Their corporate reputation team are working on world-class, 360 campaigns and have enjoyed many successes to become a top contender in this sector. They are now looking for a Senior Manager to join them to work on multi market integrated campaigns.
In this role you’ll enjoy:
- Sitting as part of the Corporate team, this role is a unique opportunity to work closely with consumer brands as a trusted Corporate Reputation advisor.
- Life will vary day to day; from handling issues of product contamination, challenging legislation, sustainability and CSR topics, packaging, ingredient transparency through to the public health agenda.
- You are the lynchpin across Corporate and Brand, working into Brand teams and up to CEOs.
- You plan and develop reputation management strategies for campaigns, you manage and advise on issues or potentially risky brand programs, you provide advice and insights on all aspects of corporate reputation for consumer brands and disseminate the information to both the client and internal teams.
- This unique role means you are the trusted expert the client ‘goes to’ on such matters. This role brings the best of both worlds by being ‘hands on’ by executing campaigns as well as providing counsel and connecting all the moving parts of the team to bring about best in class execution.
- International agency reputation
- Talented and award-winning team
- Pretty cool brands
- lots of global and integrated projects
- Training opportunities and support
- Generous holiday
- Bonus opportunities
- Various insurance covers – medical, dental and travel
- ... plus so much more.
If you think you’ve got the required skills and experience to excel in this role please submit your cv for consideration.
Think someone you know could be ideal? Well refer their details then! We’d love to help and offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.