Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – corporate comms for consumer brands
We are looking for a Corporate Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join an integrated agency, working across a range of household name brands, from home appliances, sports brands, food and travel.
Whilst this is a corporate role, the agency and culture is anything but with a relaxed, creative environment – no suits here! It’s a mixed agency with a consumer, experiential, digital and corporate team. This role will sit in the 15-strong corporate team. It’s an exciting time to join as there has been a host of new business wins, which has grown the team’s revenue in excess of £2million.
In terms of the work, it’s definitely more on the “corp-sumer” end of the spectrum. We are looking for people who are integrated and can who thrive working in agile ways across different sectors, blending aspects of B2B, corporate and consumer PR to help clients solve their challenges. Much of the team’s work is integrated, often blending together disciplines such as media relations, digital content production, social media, influencer marketing, events, public affairs and employee engagement.
When it comes to culture, the environment is relaxed with regular office drinks, pub quizzes, summer and Christmas parties. They really value their staff with a super benefits package that includes:
· Bonus scheme
· Gym membership discount
· Company phone
· Permanent health insurance
· Private health insurance
· Life assurance
· 25 days annual leave - after 2 years service, rises by an additional day each year up to a max of 30
· Pension contribution up to 5%
· Season ticket loan
· Childcare vouchers
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Subsidised work perks e.g. yoga, nails, massages
· Passion day (win a day off work to pursue a personal interest)
A job spec can be supplied on application but this is essentially an AE or SAE role for someone with corporate communications experience who wants to work in an integrated environment on big brands.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please Apply Now or contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)