SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic ‘hot shot’ senior account executive with experience working within a financial services sector team for a PR and engagement agency. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the account team in the successful delivery of client communication plans, specifically focusing on financial services and capital markets.
This is a permanent role.
Essential skills and experience required:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree
- At least six month’s experience working for a PR and engagement agency having specialized in the financial services and capital markets sector with specific sector knowledge including: insurance and insurtech, corporate and investment banking, funds and fund administration, brokerages and fintech companies.
- Strong network of journalist contacts across financial services and capital markets sectors in the UK, Europe, Asia and the US including a track record in securing top tier and trade press coverage across these regions.
- Knowledge of the UK, Western European, Asian and US press
- Proven experience of building new and maintaining existing relationships with top tier journalists from UK, Western Europe, Asia and the US
- Due to the international nature of the work, experience working or studying internationally is essential.
- At least six month’s experience in PR skills such as pitching, reporting and client relations.
Essential software skills required include:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Media databases such as Roxhill and Cision
- Google Drive
- Social media, such as Twitter and LinkedIn
If you think you are up to this challenge and meet our criteria please email your CV and a covering letter marked Senior Account Executive, FS and send to email@example.com. Applications open 17th September 2019, and deadline 17th October 2019.
Apply for SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly