Public Affairs - Account Director - Leading Team
One of our leading clients is looking to hire into their award winning Public Affairs team.
Account Director – Public Affairs
A strong team of over 100 are looking to hire an Account Director into their Public Affairs division. The team are made up of media, advertising, in-house, agency, marketing, events, investor relations, professional services and industry association backgrounds, offering a blend of skills to meet all communication challenges. It is essential you have a public affairs background and can bring a huge amount of knowledge in this space.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader with the ability to develop client relationships and take the business forward in terms of size, earnings and profile. The successful candidate will manage client relationships and internal teams for key accounts, oversee workflow and processes, grow accounts and new business as they help steward the growth of the company with a strong background of managing budgets. They will also be highly commercial in all aspects of their work and be a proven account director with a passion for public affairs.
The role will centre on day-to-day management of several key client relationships, and delivering the highest level of political and communications advice and service to clients, in line with our firm’s strong client-centric ethos. The successful candidate will have agency or in-house experience and will have played a leadership role on large accounts / campaigns across a range of sectors with knowledge of the aviation industry.
Attributes and competencies:
- Act as main point of contact for a portfolio of clients reporting to the Managing Director of the London business
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ core sectors in order to provide strategic counsel on campaign strategies, messaging and tactics
- Interact with and gain the trust of senior clients
- Contribute to and cultivate new business development opportunities
- Very strong leadership and management skills
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)