Account Manager – Financial Services PR - £30K – £35K
BRAND NEW THIS WEEK
Do you have an interest in Financial Services? One of the UK’s major global PR agencies is looking for a Account Manager to become a future star of the business!
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
Financial + Professional Services (FPS) is one of the agency’s leading sector teams. The business has grown rapidly over the past six years and is now thirty-five strong. The team is fast-moving, ambitious, and committed to creating brilliant work, but we are also proud of our inclusive, warm, and open culture. We have a new opportunity for a Account Manager ready to step up.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Experience of Asset Management across traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, especially property and private equity.
- Be knowledgeable across specific industry propositions such as ETFs.
- Offshore financial services, FinTech and challenger banking experience would be useful.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne