Associate Director / Director - Technology PR
About the agency:
- Top 15 PR agency with a solid, growing team and part of an integrated networked agency - lots of opportunities to collaberate in cross agency work
- Team of around 80 people in London with a very team orientated culture and a supportive nature
- Chance for international work
- Excellent employee retention rate (people genuinely enjoy working here!)
- Growing business, therefore really exciting prospects and chance to grow with the agency
- As well as formal benefits (some details below), you also get treat Fridays, monthly awards and whole agency catch ups, and a dedicated 'Social Team' to arrange team activities and social events
Our client is looking for an Associate Director / Director to join their corporate division, and take a lead on their tech clients, and build and grow the tech offering.
As it's a new role, there's a huge scope for moulding the role around the right person and would suit an entrepreneurial leader, that's excited to develop a team with the support of the wider group.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience managing tech and/or corporate accounts
- Strong planning, organisational and team management skills
- Strong media and stakeholder relations skills
- An appreciation of the role of social media/content marketing
- A track record of securing client confidence by providing expert counsel and delivering quality media coverage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary - circa £80,000 - £100,000 dependent on experience
- 5% contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Company training scheme
- Mobile phone
- Enhance maternity and paternity
- Flexible working policy
- Performance related annual bonus
- Plus more....
If this Associate Director / Director role could be of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1222.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)