Senior Account Executive - Sports & Celebrity PR
6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a sports enthusiast? We’re currently working on a very exciting and fast paced role with a small yet well-established agency specialising in sport and celebrity PR.
This is a very unique and varied role which will see someone working with high profile individuals, involving social media management, crisis comms, media training, and sports sponsorship.
This person will go in at the c.Senior Account Executive level so will have a grounding of PR to be able to hit the ground running but will also have plenty of room for growth in the role.
- Sports Sponsorship
- Crisis management
- Social media management
- Media training
- Potential candidates should have excellent publicity skills and an interest and passion for sport.
- They must be capable of building relationships and confident enough to manage their own clients.
- Candidates should have a strong portfolio of media contacts and also have experience in organising and coordinating media events.
- They must have a solid understanding of all social media platforms.
- Being creative and passionate and having a drive to generate great results for clients is vital for this role.
If you think you are suitable for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Account Executive - Sports & Celebrity PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly