Digital & Social Media Consultant (SAE level) - Healthcare Sector - Integrated Global Network Firm
One of the world’s trailblazers in integrated global communications is looking for a motivated, creative and enterprising digital and social media consultant to join its specialist digital team – working with clients across the healthcare sector. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to provide digital consultancy, social media activity and campaign delivery to a variety of brands and organisations.
Globally, this renowned network firm has around 800 digital specialists, who cover everything from build and UX to search video production, animation, design and beyond. Your role will be to expand their digital opportunities, drawing on these specialists as required.
Owing to the wide range of clients and their differing business goals, you will need to display a strategic, creative and business-orientated approach to digital communications, as well as a sound understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life (whether you’re from an agency or not!).
What will you be doing?
- Team Support - Support account managers and wider teams to drive digital growth
- Account Management - Provide support across a wide range of areas that could include community management, influencer mapping, social media copywriting, digital insights and digital account management
- New Business Development - Contributing to creating proposals and control costs for digital activity
- Cross Collaboration - Work with the UK, EMEA, and US cross-practice digital teams to share digital best practice. Work with PR teams to provide training in digital skills and support colleagues their expertise grows
Who are you?
- Great communicator and organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Good relationship building and account management experience
- Proven experience in digital/ social media communications, (either for clients or in house) – particularly in terms of community management and audience engagement (whether influencers, end customers, or both)
- Strong copywriting abilities, especially in created social posts
- Knowledge of digital research, analysis and measurement techniques
- A sound understanding of various web technologies to support online campaign execution and digital content creation
- Understanding of commercial aspects of digital (costs, margins, ROI)
- Exposure to data and using this to illustrate back to business outcomes (conversions, awareness, sales, etc.)
Even Better If:
- Experience within health/pharma PR
- Knowledge of social media tools, e.g. Sysomos, Radian6, Traackr, etc
A fantastic opportunity based in superb, glamorous offices in the heart of London!
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)