Digital Health Account Director - Social & Innovation, Healthcare (Leading Network Agency)
A NEW and exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading network firm for a Digital Health Account Director. This is an important role, driving digital and social media activity in the growing and innovative health practice. The successful hire will work closely with an Associate Director and lead a few of the bigger digital/social pieces of work, playing an important role with the management team within the health communications practice. You will need to excel at client management and have experience running teams and big pieces of digital health work, ideally in the pharmaceutical space.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Digital acumen – Excellent knowledge and a clear understanding of digital/social capabilities. A pioneer and leader within the digital space. Digitally connected; actively integrates digital solutions into client programmes.
- Excel across all spheres of communication and demonstrate excellence through leadership/example
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the firm's digital/social capabilities and how to apply them to client work
- Quality standards - set high-quality standards across teams, have an eye for detail and proactively contribute to quality standards across the company
- Presentation skills -- be a confident and convincing presenter that exudes credibility in all meetings whether internal or external
Looking for creativity and Innovation
- Creativity is central to the business to this firm. Continuously striving to demonstrate originality and creativity routed in sound strategic insight to apply to client’s work
- Showcasing and encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to both client work and the business as a whole
- Looking for creative ways and approaches to build the business both within and across the practice.
- Demonstrate creation of ideas and encourage ideation amongst team members
As an Account Director within the digital health team, your remit will also involve making wider contributions to the overall health communications division aswell as the different practices across the agency. This will include leading and supporting cross-office initiatives in respect of marketing, business development, strategy and culture.
A highly competitive salary is on offer along with excellent company benefits and the opportunity to work in fabulous offices in central London.
Apply for Digital Health Account Director - Social & Innovation, Healthcare (Leading Network Agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Associate Director Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Associate Director Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Associate Director Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Associate Director Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Associate Director Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)