Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - Social Media / Digital
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a social media whizz to join a fun, creative agency based in the heart of London! As the social media AM/SAM you will support the team on a range of exciting clients, so this is a fantastic opportunity to really get stuck in. You will have experience delivering social media, content and influencer campaigns for high-profile consumer and B2B brands along with a comprehensive understanding of all social media channels and analytics. If this sounds like your next challenge then please get in touch!
- Planning, managing and delivering both paid and organic social media campaigns
- Developing content calendars
- Delivering community management
- Delivering SEO and PPC campaigns
- Engaging with and managing key influencer relationships and activating specific influencer campaigns
- Developing creative content ideas that are channel relevant
- Managing a team
You will demonstrate:
- The ability to develop creative content ideas
- Experience creating stand-out social media campaigns
- Experience working on high-profile consumer and B2B brands
- Solid WordPress skills (preferred not essential)
- A creative, can do attitude
Contact Kate@jflrecruit.com for more info!